Tristan Ramsay – Director
GradCertProp, DipFacMgt, DipProjMgt, DipOHS
As director at Vertical Asset Management, Tristan is responsible for keeping the facilities management team’s day-to-day work streamlined, efficient, and focused. He has extensive experience in developing and implementing asset management systems for a number of prestigious clients with a wide range of unique needs.
As a member of the Facilities Management Association of Australia (FMA) and several other industry bodies, Tristan stays informed and ahead of the curve on new and innovative facilities management solutions. He has tertiary qualifications in facilities management, property, project management, and occupational health and safety, and he is a pioneer of innovative and effective management styles.
Tristan’s approach to asset management is progressive, yet structured, ensuring the best practices and most effective management across all of his sites. Tristan is the face of our facilities division and plays a key role in creating innovative and effective solutions for our clients.
- Graduate Certificate in Property
- Diplomas in Facilities Management, Project Management, and Occupational Health and Safety
- Occupational Health, Safety and Environment (OHS&E) Consultancy Training
Professional Association Memberships
- Facilities Management Association of Australia (FMA)
- Strata Community Australia (SCA)
- Australian Institute of Project Management (AIPM)